- 新興的焦點條款，例如木蘭系列許可證、開源 AI 相關條款等
- 商業應用自由開源軟體所碰到的授權或其他周邊議題，例如 SPDX、Open Chain 等
- 貢獻源碼、文件等內容給自由開源軟體專案所衍的授權議題，例如貢獻者條款 (Contributor License Agreement, CLA) 等
All kind of topics related to Public Licenses, such as FOSS, CC, Open Data, or OpenRAIL licenses are welcome.
The core of this track is the FOSS license and the FOSS-related Public licenses. Any proposed issue or topic related to or derived from FOSS licenses is welcome to be submitted. For your reference is the following a list, which can give you some directions or ideas, what you can talk in this track. But please don't limit yourself in the list. You can submit any topic related to or derived from FOSS licenses.
- Content of FOSS licenses or any related issues.
- Problems and the measures for resolving them.
- Latest relevant licenses, such as Mulan series licenses, or AI related open source license.
- Issues rise during commercial use of FOSS, such as SPDX, Open Chain.
- Licenses or issues about open font, open document etc.
- Licensing issues derived from the contribution of FOSS projects, such as Contributor License Agreement (CLA).
- Legal related problems encountered in management of FOSS projects.
You don't have to have any legal background to submit a proposal. In most cases, the people who encounter FOSS license problems don't possess any relating knowledge. But they do have unique insights or in-depth experiences towards their own cases. Therefore, no matter you are a legal person, an R&D engineer, a marketing professional, a management expert, or just an normal user, you all are welcome to submit a proposal.
Lastly, if the Creative Commons licenses are not suitable for your presentation slide or video recording, please contact us. We will find out how to deal with it.