Back to top
Contributing on Github
Before raising an issue
- Check the issues to ensure your suggestion is not already present within the project.
- Check the pull request to ensure that the bug or feature is not already in progress.
Before submitting a pull request(PR)
- Check the codebase to make sure that your feature does not exist.
- Read, understand and agree with the DCO guideline for this project.
Create a pull request
- Submit Pull Request to
- Before submitting your Pull Request, merge master to your branch and fix any conflicts.
- The codebase is follow the Google Style Guide for Python.
- The docstring style please follow this section of
3.8 Comments and Docstrings,
but prefer using
''' rather than
- For Beginners: see here how to
clone from GitHub