Contributing on Github¶
Before raising an issue¶
- Check the issues to ensure your suggestion is not already present within the project.
- Check the pull request to ensure that the bug or feature is not already in progress.
Before submitting a pull request(PR)¶
- Check the codebase to make sure that your feature does not exist.
- Read, understand and agree with the DCO guideline for this project.
mypyto make sure your codebase is pretty.
(poetry) PYTHONPATH=./ pylint --disable=R0801,E1101,E0611 ./view/ ./module/ ./models/ ./celery_task/ ./structs/ ./api/ ./main.py
Create a pull request¶
- Submit Pull Request to
- Before submitting your Pull Request, merge
mainto your branch and fix any conflicts.
- The codebase is follow the Google Style Guide for Python.
- The docstring style please follow this section of
3.8 Comments and Docstrings,
but prefer using
- For Beginners: see here how to forking and clone from GitHub
Last update: January 18, 2023